This post mill was built in 1760 and the roundhouse was added in 1836. The mill stopped work in 1930 and became derelict, illness after which it was restored by a group of volunteers in the late 1960s and now houses a country bygones exhibition.
Opening times are by appointment only on Saturdays & Sundays between March and October.
Photograph © healing Suffolk” href=”http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/324549″ target=”_blank”>Robert Edwards
Grid reference: TM 192 598
OS sheet: 156
Postcode: IP14 6HB
About 9 miles N of Ipswich on B1077. Access is via a small lane beside the road.
T: 01473 890328